Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love love Emersonmade


I have been secretly obsessed with the delightful hand-stitched blooms over at Emersonmade for some time and now that the Emersonmade clothing line has officially launched I feel it is my duty as a blogger to share my secret with you all. I'm hard-pressed to think of an occasion that wouldn't be appropriate for one of these darlings.


You can be sure I will be sporting Emersonmade at my upcoming nuptials. My only dilemma: which beautiful bloom is right for me? To have to choose just one is nearly impossible. Go ahead and try, but don't say I didn't warn you.


As for the clothing line, I would like one of everything, but I especially love this feminine tweed jacket, the little grey dot ribbons dress (love the pockets!), and the supersoft stripe shirt.




Enjoy!

(Photos via Emersonmade)

1 comment:

  1. Au contraire--the ONLY time one of those would be appropriate is at a wedding...or maybe if you were trying to hide an embarrassing stain. Another thing to note, those hand-stitched blooms are obviously not hypo-allergenic. Just look at what it did to the lips of that model!

    ReplyDelete