Friday, August 27, 2010

Have a nice weekend!

What is everyone up to this weekend? I know Sean and I will be making the most of the last few weekends of summer here in Denver. We will ride bikes, play volleyball, perhaps go for a swim. We may check out this movie, too. Until Monday, my friends, I leave you with some tasty morsels from around the web:


I want to live in a wee house.


My go-to t-shirt and jeans fragrance.

Lovely love poster (I want!).


This is why we don't have nice things.


Design inspirations via The Inspired Room. You know I'm a sucker for a chalkboard wall.

Now go outside and have a happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. "In Atlanta, dining out accounts for 57 percent percent of the city's average total food and drink spending annually, the highest in the U.S. and 28 percent higher than the U.S. average.

    Denver residents allocate 22 percent of their daily spending to food, more than any other big city in the country."

    You and Audrey need to relax... :)

    ReplyDelete