Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Monday

I know you've all been chomping at the bit for another edition of Music Monday. My friends, the wait is over. Today's playlist is a smattering of songs that Sean and I hope to play at our upcoming nuptials. They're some of my favorite love songs and I hope you enjoy them, too.

Here's the track listing:

You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
For Once in My Life - Stevie Wonder
Summercat - Billie the Vision & The Dancers
The One I Love - David Gray
I'll Be There - Jackson 5
Stone in Love - Journey
All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo
You're the World to Me - David Gray
You're My Best Friend - Queen



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. What about Sean's version of "Feel Like Making Lunch"? I can see him now, standing in the kitchen of our Sanibel beach cottage, spreading the pretend peanut butter on the pretend bread.

    "Baby, when I think about you, I think about lu-Uh-uh-unch."

    That one gets my vote. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make that video soon, mark my words! It will be a viral sensation.

    As for the music list, I'm all about K.C. and JoJo. That song will bring down the house at our wedding. It really brings me back. "Baby babe-baby babe-baby baby..." and then the piano comes in and then it's "OoooooOOoooohhh..." and then the piano again and "I will never find another lover, sweeter than you, sweeter than you..." and then the assistant principal comes up to you because you're dancing too close to that girl (ironically, the next song to be played is "Too Close" and you laugh about that later)...

    Sorry, I got a little carried away there. Anyhow, I'm excited about this weekend! Salt Lick? Shady Grove PB pie? Some new place that Leslie will take us to that we will talk about for a long time afterward? I am so down.

    ReplyDelete